More organizations are embracing a modern workplace, and new features for Microsoft 365 help you meet compliance obligations, empower Firstline Workers, and enrich your Office app experience.
Here’s a look at what’s new in January.
New capabilities to help organizations address compliance-related challenges
Today, we announced new information protection and compliance solutions to help organizations meet their privacy and compliance commitments in a simple, integrated, and intelligent way.
Access your compliance and privacy tools in a specialized workspace—
Simplify the eDiscovery process with new integrated capabilities—
Meet communications monitoring compliance obligations for regulated industries—
These new capabilities will be available to all Microsoft 365 E5 or Information Protection and Compliance SKU subscribers.
Empowering Firstline Workers to achieve more
This month, we announced new capabilities in Teams to empower Firstline Workers, including the ability to securely communicate while on the go, provide peer recognition, and have visibility into shift scheduling.
Enable Firstline Workers to communicate securely—
Manage schedules directly in Teams with Shifts—
Boost motivation and team morale with new Praise tool—
Updates to help you easily access Office 365 and your files on Mac and deliver better content
New, integrated features bring more ways on Mac to improve productivity, deliver engaging content, and enhance learning.
Download the Office 365 suite with just one click on the Mac App Store—
Free up space and easily access your files with OneDrive Files On-Demand for Mac—
Engage employees with new interactive visuals and features—
- The Office Cloud Policy Service is now in public preview to help administrators manage policies for all Office 365 ProPlus users in their organization.
- New improvements to the no-cost SharePoint Migration Tool will help you accelerate your migration to SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Teams.
- Office 365 now saves new documents to OneDrive or SharePoint Online by default, helping provide users access to their files from anywhere and start collaborating with ease.
- Integrate conversations from any Yammer group, topic, user, or home feed into any SharePoint page, news article, or site with the new Yammer conversations web part.
- Microsoft Forms is now available to Office 365 U.S. Government GCC and GCC High environments.
- Download Microsoft office: office.com/setup